- FMZ Feinmechanisches Zentrum GmbH was founded in Teterow
- Development and production of precision mechanical assemblies and components for machine building
- Opening of another manufacturing facility in the Laser Technology and Transfer Center Rostock
- Change of manufacturing focus towards the field of medical technology.
- Specialization as a supplier for orthopedic and dental implants, and related instruments
- Product placement of the alphatech® dental implant system
- First Implant Line Tube-Line: two-piece, multi-indicative, conical-cylindrical implant with tube-in-tube design and internal hexagon as a connection between the implant and abutment
- Development of a well arranged surgical kit for the implantation of alphatech® Tube-Line implants
- Introduction of the new implant surfaces DUOTex® (HA-blasted/acid etched) and BONITex® (HA-blasted/acid etched/BONIT® coated)
- Moving into own 1000 m² production facility in Rostock Südstadt
- Place of business switched completely to Rostock
- Product placement of the new implant line Slim-Line® :one-piece, bicortical anchored, reduced-diameter implant with DUOTex® surface
- Introduced the angulation concept: easyfixbase® abutments with angulation to balance angled implants
- Moving to the new building in the Charles-Darwin-Ring 3a. Change of the company’s name in “FMZ GmbH”.
- Machine park expanded with new CNC tool machines and measuring machines